NEW! Now earn points on transient stays at the Newport Yachting Center Marina! What better way to spend the season than sailing to the city by the sea, lounging on the water, and visiting some of the town's best restaurants only a short walk away? Now, if you stay at the Newport Yachting Center Marina, located in the heart of historic downtown Newport, you can earn up to 2,000 additional points (up to a $140 credit) to be used in the Newport Restaurant Group restaurants as you choose. Summer just got a little bit sweeter. See below for full terms and conditions.
How the program works - Terms & Conditions
How to Earn Points:
- In order to receive points, you must have your card on you. Points cannot be added for past visits.
- Present your FARE REWARDS card when you pay your check each time you dine at one of our participating restaurants and the points will be added to your card.
- One point will be earned for every dollar spent. For every 500 points accrued, a $35 credit will be earned and automatically placed on your card.
- Points are earned on food & beverage only, excluding tax & gratuity.
- Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards.
- Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Only the member paying the bill will receive points.
- Private events booked through a private dining sales manager are not eligible for Fare Rewards.
- We reserve the right to cancel accounts that have no activity over a 12-month time frame.
- A maximum of 1,500 points can be earned per visit.
- Earned FARE REWARDS credit is defined as points/credits previously accrued.
- Each time you reach 500 points, the 500 points will automatically be debited from your Current Point Balance and converted into $35 credit on your card. There is no certificate, the credit is simply applied right to your card.
- Please allow 24 - 48 hours for credits to appear on your card after you have reached the point mark.
- Credits cannot be used the same day you earn the credit.
- Credits must be requested to be used towards a bill in order for them to apply. Simply ask your server to apply your credit to a bill; a portion or the full credit amount may be applied. Points/credits will automatically be deducted at time of request.
- Earned credits cannot be used towards private dining events.
- In an effort to preserve the integrity of our frequent diner program, photo identification may be required.
- The FARE REWARDS program may change or be canceled without prior notice.
Marina Terms & Conditions:
- Only transient stays are eligible at this time to earn points.
- Points can be earned on dockage fees and electric only; no additional charges will apply.
- Earn a point per dollar spent, with a calendar year limit of 2,000 points equalling $140 credits to be used towards future dining.
- All points will be awarded on departure; no points given up front on deposit.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for points to be added to card.
- Credits earned can only be redeemed at the restaurants and not used towards Marina charges.
- Points can be earned on transactions beginning July 22, 2012. No points shall be retroactively added to accounts for earlier transactions in the 2012 season.
- Points cannot be earned in conjunction with special events happening at the Marina, including boat shows.
- This program is subject to change or may be cancelled without prior notice.
- All other Fare Rewards Terms & Conditions apply.